1/31/2010

Executing on Happy

I am about to set sails again. I wonder where this entire thing will go.

I think it is good that the heart craves presence and inhales for someone and remains nostalgic about that energy. It is good because it is inspiring and definitely important. To realize that one is present and pulsating. As for the pragmatic answer to all of this. I just do not know. Distance, always creeping in and leaving one wondering just how much of a risk needs to be taken. Yet we keep on moving. Always transported to new directions. Wondering how to make it work. I guess time, again, will be the one to tell.

How are you? It was quite hectic here for me. I went to my farm with my family post the wedding so I just back to the city a little while ago. It should be a crazy week ahead. I have to get organized. It will be about executing well. I did not do that well at all this past week. The travel effect was a bit much and my mind was still on diving sites in oceans far away.

I want to be happy. Could not think of a better person to share that thought with.

No comments:

Post a Comment