12/21/2010

Vein Travel, Rapture

I would like to vein travel you. Set ship in your arteries. With my grand teeth open a bit of heart and just deposit myself warm there. Just for a bit.

That is how I perform 1st hand research on what is happening, really. And from there, decide how to approach this message.

I have not writen since moving to London in August. Wonder why. Busy much? Did not care perhaps? Nothing to say? Neither of these apply.

I flew over the Atlantic and decided it was time to disconnect myself from all past life, from all of me, to "become focused". Worked, studied. Tried to make life go somewhere. Went back to old ways. Stopped caring about body. Drank into oblivion. Made new friendships. Some very exciting and special. Others, simply new.

Nothing revolutionary, integrally changing, essence striking, has happened. No lightning has struck. I was hoping one would struck. That I would be turned to dust. Start new. Begin fresh. I have not, however.

So, I am looking back into the 2ND half because I am just getting around reflecting this happened since August. It should not be complicated, but for some reason, I choose to remain in a dense environment. But that should stop. I need fast waves, travelling sun, flowing spirits.

I expect more. I look for magic. Wrapture. Closing of the year begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment