2/10/2013

At your Insistence



LHR Waiting Line - 03/01/2013

That both you and me talk. Unexpectedly. At your insistence.

In a bright, airy, beach museum. In that corner. That you corner me.

That you inquire. That I answer. That I tell you I have never been touch properly. Ever.

That a gap is there. Right in between chest and leg space.

And that I dont long at all. That I am just telling you. At your insistence.

Becase you asked.

And really, since when have there been any questions of this nature raised to me before?

Neva. Eva.

So feel at ease, and have me by the window. Have me there. At your insistence.

By inquisition or by touh. Both intrigue me, equally, and as much.

As long as Cat Power is playing. As long as you shut me up.

Really, no other way forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment