2/09/2016

The unsent messages & tweets

Ibiza Yoga Shakti Learnings

- Let Go
- Be grateful for everything 
- Your childhood was gifted
- Draw blocks in your journal - 1 year = 1
- Be grateful for movement 
- Ibiza expects you to let go
- I love the latest Album
- I (shouldn't) miss you
- Authentic self speaks, voice mute 
- I made an offering for you
- Ibiza is looking after you
- You get caught up, miss big pic
- I am looking after you 
- I missed you (shouldn't have)
- Let go 
- Surrender
- Don't compromise yourself
- Kissing is amazing
- Some slap me, why time waste?
- Perspective, bird view, I C Me 
- Counted, in fingers, the moments 
- The hours between us
- Turn me on in
- Swoosh and wish, they try, I can't 
- Strange how human light works
- Light Holly, a perfect encounter
- Timing is everything 
- Are we better than our context? 
- Soak in your own power 
- Stars gaze me at deep Ibiza 
- defeat enmity  
- Soak in your own power
- Follow the Shakti 
- Be your best at your simplest 
- So in love, I am not airplanes 
- I shan't waste my time, not worth

No comments:

Post a Comment