3/12/2016

I am Giant - A Year Past

"I think I did it again
I made you believe we're more than just friends
Oh baby
It might seem like a crush
But it doesn't mean that I'm serious
'Cause to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Oh baby, baby"

Today the content is a bit different but the situation the same - 

- I came across this powerful concept in Project Management Theory that you do not measure versus progress versus a starting point but versus the end point - this mindblew me - the possibility that my life is not measured but what has been done to date, but actually by what whatever is left 

- at that point I decided I needed a tool to help me move a layer down and started tackling my routine - how is it that I live? What is it that I do? Day to day? I answered where? How? And who I spent my time with? I noticed I was travelling heavy 

- and separately I also started doing sod things powerful walking the path to me - that path soon became a path of honesty, of authenticity and of 

************************

On downward sloping mountains of peak glacier water I raft down. Me in hay form: me yellow, me light, me trespassing bushes, me unbeaten by the fish, me fostering microbes. Me as now wet hay. Undrouned: transported by rapid current flow. Its a raft in the world tongue's saliva. 

Petite singer facing human traffic unloaded from trains. In their eyes: hurry. On their hands: digital music players. In their ears: blasting noise. In their hearts: the inability to stop. Me as soul music. Me vocals between mouth's teeth. Me notes projected to the tile. Me as song. To pause. To consider that woman's voice. So hell raising. So air touching. Human current charged. Vastly exhausted. Moving everything with it. Moving tiredness, vice, concern, ambition. Living they are. Hoping for a holiday. Hoping for a limited escape from reality. From a break away. From this insane movement. 
It's a tunnel current in the worlds throat. 

The journey of a sperm. From incubation to deception to conception. Beautiful unique and coded. Transparent and see through. In the mans body fluid of contempt. Of preservation and disaster. An ever drying current. My guys. That one that made it through. Proximity to internal only. Travelling through membrane human cells and clusters. By the push of an impulse. By reaction to a tease. All that is. It's a molecule in the worlds loins.

The steps that I give. Becoming giant. Growing atop townhouses. And shanty towns. The stupidity of becoming giant. Sturdy but clumsy. Kill seagulls in becoming larger. Accepting this pace. Accepting this phase. His page. Her take. Their Gaze. I become giant. I become giant. My feet outgrow my shoes. My body from its clothes exploit. My head proportional grows. Now the joy. Of being naked. Of owning nothing. Of bing too big for anything owned. Givin everything Away. Even that smaller mans ego. It's just not appropriate for this giant anymore. Is been outgrown.!

I am giant 
I am giant
Me is going to simplify 
Me is going to simplify
I am unassuming
I am giant
Nothing from before fits
Nothing from later will
Bare
Bare
Minimum 


No comments:

Post a Comment