12/24/2009

I hope. I hope-a. I hopaa. I cheer.

I want to loose myself in there. I want to lay down on the snow and look at the sky. So blue. So masterfully deep. So pompously layered. Thank you for the refreshing vision. Thank you for your kind wishes.

I hope you have a fantastic Holiday Season and that you start 2010 with joy. I hope the year embarks you on adventures and changes. I hope your lives remain young and willing and open and fresh and blue and pompously layered. I wish you positive surprises. I wish you the best always. Above all else I hope you always live having the sense of depth when living your life.

Take care of yourself. Have a lovely time near your loved ones. Let´s allow 2010 bring all the challenges in the world and face them with courage and a smile in the heart. I cheer for an amazing decade ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment