7/23/2010

Floating House

Dear,

So much happening at once. Life cascading down with many subtle situations that only one can weigh and understand why they are so complex. You will remain a float. I have seen you. You are too much of a strong swimmer. Luckily, you know that better than anyone.

I hear you and the things that are or were happening seem of the kind that is embedded, a bit deeper than usual. The detachment from a boat, the detachment from a heart, the ending of prior chapters and lives. Whatever the outcome of these situations, I am sure you will arrive at the right destination.

Give yourself to thinking about what you need and want. Do it. For hours if needed. Go running. Do yoga. Perhpas take a ride up north to wine nations. Treat yourself to finding a bit of silence to determine what is to happen and how it is happening. The how is happening can be changed. And a lot can improve just by understanding that. Regardless of outcome, I think this silence, time with yourself, brief times of healing with yourself and for yourself, will provide clarity, ease, and the emotional strength will prevail over the exhaustion.

It is a lot to feel and a lot to let go. But you cannot be sad. Perhaps you need to feel sad. It may be needed and healthy. But of course, I do not want you to feel that way. I want you to objectively look at what is happening and split the issues. And whatever feelings come. Have them all. As needed. But do look at them, observe them, and take care of them one by one. I think it is possible and every day will be better. I even bet you are in an entirely different state of heart today.

Perhaps it is time to let go of your floating house. You have found such peace and warmth in those waters. I know because I have seen you, even if only glimpses, smiling while you float in it. You rock that boat. That boat rocks you. But, perhaps, it is time to let go of it, find yourself in the city, and living with a friend and muse sounds like the perfect transition. You will have company, when needed. You will have comfort and space. And you will gain sanity to move back into life after letting go of your marriage. And that boat may remind you of that prior chapter or perhaps hold you in the in between. Just think about these things. Even if you are feeling better. Do give yourself to thinking about your life, your grand scheme, your longevity. Not only the today and next week but what is it that you want in the future or for you. Perhaps that boat is holding you in a safe place, warming you, and it may be the time to let go of it. And move onwards.

You are brave and you can do that. Boats will be floating. That neighborhood will be waiting if you ever decide to come back in another chapter of your life. I would say, think about this. Think about yourself and what you need. What is out there, as a solution, to really let go of the sadness and move ahead. It may be a challenge but challenges are often incredible sources of inspiration, growth, and lead to changes that also lead to better times if properly managed. And I am sure you can manage this properly my dear.

You have told me this and I know this is a fact. Love is waiting and love will find you. It will find you accurately and precisely. And it will suit you and fulfill you, thoroughly. I am sure that you know this and know the situation you are in better than anyone. Be strong and honest and do not arrive to a place of dishonesty. Act from the heart and with heart.

As you know, I am here. I am here always. And want to hear how you are doing at all moments. Always. Not skipping any sad news. Not withholding any great news. I want all the moments. All the feelings. And I want you to feel that you can arrive at me when you want. It is safe. It will always be.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that is happening to you that I think you can find fault in. You are just living. And you have to continue. Face and chest upwardly pointed, smile within regardless of the hardship, just a sense of seeking for better-ness of "I find bliss because I look for it" and nothing passes without roughing it. So rough it. But get through it. Count on me for whatever. I am here.

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment