9/11/2012

As Janis Said


Have coffee and explain to me the importance of jumping into the water. Tell me, looking at my eyes, that I will not jump alone, and if I do, remind me, I will only hit water.

Make me: a lot changed. Explain to me that I will regret more not jumping, or jumping later, than simply jumping. Make things become visible to me.

Time as precious. This idea, that metaphor, that concept made real. Help me think I have to talk. I can see myself tall, proud, with integrity, at the edge of that conversation. Make it past tense. Make it done.

Make your words and imagination let me understand there is no room for delays in claiming self. I have known this for a long time.

I still don't know what is self worth, what is the extent of claiming self before becoming selfish?

I still wonder to what extent I can walk into authenticity knowing it is so? But things have become clear. And more and more, they speak out themselves.

I see my life today, there is not past, there is not future. There is present. There is today. And us, here.

Whatever we want to happen, it may not. Whatever we accomplished, it can disipate quickly.

Everything we do, today. And nothing else. Everything, in tact, in ear, in smell, and in mind. What a pleasure it is to connect with body parts. To observe them. To see the air spread. Everything, illuminated. Everything, dark. As it is.

I realize:
- Attempt to find a value measure for self worth
- Be specific and give examples of self-affirmation
- Relay how it is I have grown
- Have a clear idea of what it is to be free

As Janis said, you are all you got, do not compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment